Personal Insurance in Easton, MA


Our Personal Lines staff understands the importance of building long-term relationships with our customers. You will find us to be knowledgeable, helpful, reliable, and more than accommodating when you need us. We truly value the trust and loyalty our customers have placed in us by allowing us to continue to service their personal insurance needs.

Auto insurance

If you own a car, auto insurance is not just an option, it’s a legal necessity. Auto insurance protects you against financial loss after an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company through an agreement for you to pay the premium and for the insurance company to pay your losses as defined in the policy.

Auto insurance provides property, liability, and medical coverage:

  • Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
  • Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
  • Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.

Center currently represents many of the insurance companies providing automobile insurance in Massachusetts. As a result, we can offer our customers many different policies, coverage, and options. With the introduction of Auto Reform in April 2008, we now have the ability to "shop" the market for the best program to fit your individual needs.

So what is Auto Reform?

Since April 2008, the auto insurance premiums in Massachusetts are no longer set by the state, (Insurance Commissioner) but by individual insurance companies. Allowing the insurance companies to set the rates creates competition in the marketplace, which should be beneficial to the consumer.

Homeowner’s insurance

Homeowner’s insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it.

Homeowner’s insurance is a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets.

Condo insurance

If you have purchased a condo and carry a mortgage, the bank will require you to ensure to protect its investment in your home. You may, however, need more insurance to cover your personal items and liability or fees that may be charged to you regarding shared areas of the building like the lobby.

Condo insurance typically covers you for your personal possessions, structural improvements to your apartment, and additional living expenses if you are the victim of fire, theft, or another disaster listed in your policy, along with liability protection.

Homeowners Insurance in Easton, MA

Renter’s insurance

Renter’s insurance provides financial protection against the loss or destruction of your possessions when you rent a house or apartment.

By purchasing renter’s insurance, your possessions are covered against losses from fire or smoke, lightning, vandalism, theft, explosion, windstorm, and water damage (not including floods). Like homeowner’s insurance, renter’s insurance also covers your responsibility to other people injured at your home or elsewhere by you, a family member, or your pet.


An umbrella policy is an added layer of liability protection which sits above an individual's auto coverage and or homeowners coverage.

Boat & Marine Insurance

Working with an independent insurance agent allows you to find the best policy for your specific risk profile. Marine and boat insurance offer a full range of products and services, liability for bodily injury or damage to the property of others and physical damage caused by a collision to name a few. Like any major investment, it is important to be sure your recreational watercraft or boat has the right coverage. In addition to helping you choose the right deductibles and limits to fit your budget we are here to ensure that you are protected should an unexpected accident wind up in a lawsuit.
Get a Quote

Flood Insurance

Flood insurance is available under the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) in over 18,000 communities nationwide. It provides coverage for residential and non-residential buildings and their contents. In both high risk as well as low-risk areas. Historically, about one-quarter of all losses under the NFIP is in low-risk areas.

The standard homeowners or commercial property insurance policy typically excludes or does not otherwise provide coverage for flooding events. Purchasing separate flood insurance coverage will allow covered flood losses to be adjusted in a similar manner as losses from other perils in other property policies.
Get a Quote

Boat & Marine Insurance in Easton, MA

Contact us today at 508-238-1777 for all of your insurance needs, or email us for a free quote.